CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's Official

Well it's finally official...we're moving to Florida! Chance worked out all of our concerns we had with his new boss and we both feel good and excited about moving. It's going to be a new adventure for our family and we can't wait. We'll be moving the beginning of October because I start school the end of the month. Which I am also excited to finally be doing something that I will love! We will definately miss our family here, but we'll keep in touch and come to visit.

In other news Quentin changes more and more each day. He's getting so fun, smiling and all, I can't wait until he starts giggling. He's almost 2 months and because I see him everyday I don't really see how much he's growing. Here's a cute pic of the little guy.

4 comments:

The Giles said...

Oh my! That's great. I hope you get that house. And this also means soon enough I will make my first trip to Florida.

And, Chance - can you PLEASE send my that clip of Drew beating up Matthew? I love it!

The Holders said...

He looks so different. I am excited to see him. I am so sad that you are moving but i am sure it will be good for you. Keep up on your blog so i can see the little guy!

Courtney said...

That really is exciting! We are so happy for your little family and can't wait to have a new place to come visit!

I want dibs on that video too!

Jason and Teresa said...

Thats really great! I cant wait to come see you guys in 9 days. You guys are so wonderful. Thanks again for visiting us in IA. You have one cute kid.