CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Florida

Last weekend I left Quentin home with Chance and headed to Tampa to check out houses. Let's just say we looked at about 30 houses in the span of 2 days! It was a lot, but totally worth it! Now that I have finally been to Tampa I am that much more excited about moving. It was beautiful! I will say that even in the short weekend I was there, you definately keep way more up to date on the status of all the hurricanes going on. I came home and went over the houses I liked with Chance and we decided on one to make an offer on. Hopefully it will work out, because it's such a great time to buy.

On another note...it was so hard being away from Quentin for even the 3 days I was gone. When I got home it seemed like he had changed so much! Chance is a great daddy and took great care of him!

2 comments:

The Giles said...

Send some pics or other info on the house once you decide. We have to know what kind if place we will be visiting after all.

The Holders said...

I am so sad for you to leave. I am glad that we got to go out a few times before you go though. Make sure you keep up on your blog so I can see how that cute little boy of yours is growing!