CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big change

For anyone that knows me, they know that I have just about the thickest, coarsest, nastiest hair ever! With us moving to a place where it's going to be very humid, it just doesn't work with my hair. I went to my stylist today and had her chop it off!!! I know, crazy, because I haven't done something different with my hair in years. But, I love it!!! Here's a pic that I took with my phone, so it's not the greatest but at least it's something you all can see.

3 comments:

The Holders said...

I love it!!! It looks so cute. I don't know if I could survive the humidity your going to live in.

Jason and Teresa said...

Wow! I like it!!

The Giles said...

Love it! I'm sure you will like it short with the humidity. You're house looks gorgeous.