CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Ok, so I haven't been so good at updating my blog. I'm sorry, but it's been a little crazy for the last month. I will try to do better...

Yesterday we took our first trip to the beach! It was only an hour drive for us and we were sitting on the beautiful white sand on the Gulf Coast. One of the first things we saw when we sat down was a couple dolphins about 50 yards out playing in the water! I have to say that Quentin seemed to enjoy his first trip to the beach, but he was covered from head to toe in sand! With this so close to us, I hope we go quite a bit because it's cheap (free) and tons of fun! After we sat on the beach for a few hours we walked across the street to grab some food. We sat out on the deck to watch the sunset while we ate. It had all the potential to be a beautiful sunset, but at the last minute there was a bunch of clouds. I was a little disappointed, but it was still awesome!

0 comments: